Express Securities Limited is committed to protecting your privacy. This Privacy Notice explains what to expect when we collect and use your personal information. Please endeavour to read this notice carefully, and if there are further enquiries about data protection and privacy policies, please contact us by calling: 01795474516; emailing: email@example.com or writing to Express Securities Limited, Unit B1 SMEED DEAN CENTRE, Castle Road. Sittingbourne, Kent, ME10 3EW
All data subjects whose data is processed by Express Securities Limited
Our responsibility is to ensure that this notice is made available to potential data subjects prior to collecting/processing their personal data.
All Express Securities Limited staff who interact with data subjects are responsible for ensuring that this notice is drawn to the data subject’s attention, and their consent to the processing of their data is secured.
Our Privacy Promise
Express Securities Limited is committed to respecting your privacy and ensuring the personal information you have entrusted to us is held securely and used for the specific
Your personal information is processed in accordance with the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) May 2018. The GDPR strengthens your rights to privacy and gives you control over the personal information that organisations hold about you.
We collect personal information directly from you in the following ways:
- Apply for Express Securities Limited’s Employment positions
- Join our passionate workforce.
- Apply for a job to join our fantastic team
- Work for us as a contractor
- Visit our website. Please see our ‘cookies’ section for more information
- Contact us with an enquiry
- Complete a survey or feedback form.
Fair Processing Notice
What is Personal Data?
Under the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation: Personal Data is defined as “any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’). An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly; in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person”.
The Personal Information We Collect:
- Personal identifiers such as your title, name and day and month of birth;
- Contact details including postal address, postcode, email and telephone number;
- Bank details, when you joined Express Securities Limited.
- Letters you write to Express Securities Limited;
- Records of your contact with us.
Sensitive Personal Data
- The Data Protection Act recognises some information as ‘sensitive personal data’. This includes, but is not limited to, information which reveals your religious beliefs, medical history, race or ethnic origin.
- Express Securities Limited is committed to preserving its Company ethos and its Responsibilities in accordance with our mission statement (further details are available on our Website (http://www.express-securities.co.uk). Where necessary and consented to, we May collect details about your personal details.
- Additionally, we collect details about any health concerns or disability you disclose so we can meet your needs better.
- We will always treat any sensitive personal data we process with great care and process the information in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
Why We Collect Your Personal Information
- To carry out our primary objective; which is to provide security coverage to businesses.
- To keep you informed about the latest development in the security industry.
- You may also get a notification on changes that might affect your employment and pay
- When you visit our website, we may gather information about which pages you visit to
Help us improve and provide you with the best service.
- To determine and improve the effectiveness of our website and publicity campaigns.
- To enable us to contact you with relevant and the most appropriate information.
- To manage and coordinate our workforce.
- For compliance with employment law and other statutory requirements.
How Express Securities Limited uses your information
- Express Securities Limited will process – that means collect, store and use – the information you provide in a manner that is compliant with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- We will endeavour to keep your information accurate and up to date and not keep it for longer than is necessary. In some instances, the law sets the length of time information has to be kept, but in most cases, Express Securities Limited will use its discretion to ensure that we do not keep records outside of our normal business requirements.
- We will never sell, distribute or provide your sensitive personal information to third parties; we will only do so once we have obtained your consent unless we are legally required to do so.
- We may pass your personal data on to our service providers who are contracted to Express Securities Limited in the course of dealing with you. Our contractors are obliged to keep your details securely and use them only to fulfil the service they provide you on our behalf such as screening, registration and payment processing. Once your service needs have been satisfied, or the case has been closed, they will dispose of the details in line with our record retention procedures.
- We love sharing news about the growth and development of the company and it’s resources including events organised to advance our primary objectives. This includes sending you information about our work, news, events, information on current developments.
- Email and text marketing: We will ask for your permission to contact you by email or text for marketing purposes.
- Postal marketing: From time to time we may send you information about our work unless you have told us you would prefer not to receive this information by post. If you have registered with the Mail Preference Service (MPS), we will only send you marketing communication by post if you have given us permission to do so.
- Telephone marketing: We may call to bring to your attention and update you on vital work related issues. If you have registered your number with the Telephone Preference Service (TPS), we will only make marketing calls to you if you have given us permission to do so.
- By consenting to this, you are giving us permission to perform those actions.
- Express Securities Limited is committed to respecting your choice to receive marketing Information. You can update your permission and contact preferences at any time by:
- Clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of the email we send.
Who We Share Your Information With
- Express Securities Limited is a limited liability company incorporated in the UK. We will only share personal information as is necessary to fulfil our administrative needs.
- Express Securities Limited is committed to ensuring that where data is to be transferred overseas, adequate level of data protection safeguards when processing your personal information are in place.
- We may share your personal information with trusted third parties where they are contracted to develop or maintain our systems.
- We monitor information security compliance and have written contracts which obligate our partners or third-party providers to process your personal information only on our instructions and in accordance with applicable data protection and privacy laws.
- Express Securities Limited and any of its affiliate entities may be under a duty to disclose your personal information where required in order to comply with any legal obligation.
How Long We Keep Your Data
Express Securities Limited will only keep your personal information for as long as it is required and in accordance with statutory requirements. For example, HMRC requires that we keep a record of your Name, Address and National Insurance. Where the information is no longer
required, we will ensure that it is disposed of in a secure manner.
Your Information Rights and Choices
The Data Protection Act (DPA) gives you the right to:
- Request in writing and securely obtain copies of the personal information Express Securities Limited holds about you
- Correct or update your personal information processed by Express Securities Limited
- Request Express Securities Limited to stop using your personal information for marketing purposes or for any other purpose where there is no legal requirement for continued processing.
The Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations (PECR) gives you the right to:
- Choose whether or not to receive marketing communication from us by email, text or telephone. Please see the Marketing Permissions section for more information about how to change or update your contact permissions and preferences.
- To know about the cookies, Express Securities Limited uses so that you can decide whether to give us permission to store a cookie on your device. Please see the Cookies section for more information.
For more information about your information rights visit www.ico.org.uk
Reporting Concerns or Compliments
- Please contact us if you wish to raise a concern about Express Securities Limited’s handling of your personal information, or compliment what you think we have done well.
- You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office about how we manage your data.
Changes to this Privacy Notice
- Express Securities Limited will review our privacy notice regularly. The terms of this notice may be updated at any time for example, in the event of changes in law and how we operate. Please check our website from time to time.
- If there are any significant changes in the way we process your personal information, we will provide prominent notice on our website or send a notification. This notice was last updated in May 2018.
Here is a brief overview of the types of cookies we use on our websites:
- We may use both ‘session’ cookies and ‘persistent’ cookies on the website. We will use the session cookies to keep track of you whilst you navigate the website; and for other reasonable uses. We will use the persistent cookies to: enable our website to recognise you when you visit
- Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date
- We use Google Analytics to analyse the use of this website. Google Analytics generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies, which are stored on users’ computers. The information generated relating to our website is used to create reports about the use of the website. Google will store this
- We publish Google AdSense interest-based advertisements on our website. These are tailored by Google to reflect your interests. To determine your interests, Google will track your behaviour across the web using cookies. You can view, delete or add interest categories associated with your browser using Google’s Ads Preference Manager, available at http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/. You can opt-out of the Adsense partner network cookie at http://www.google.com/privacy_ads.html. However, this opt-out mechanism uses a cookie, and if you clear the cookies from your browser, your opt-out will not be maintained. To ensure that an opt-out is maintained in respect of a particular browser, you should use the Google browser plug-in available at http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/plugin.]
- Cookies to improve your experience: we use a small number of cookies on our website to help you get the best experience. We embed YouTube videos on our website regularly. We are unable to prevent these sites, or external domains, from collecting information on your usage of this embedded content. If you are not logged in to these external services, then they will not know who you are but are likely to gather anonymous usage information, for example, number of views, plays, loads etc.
How to Manage Your Cookie Settings
Many web browsers such as Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Safari, will allow some control over cookies through their settings. To manage your cookie settings, please refer to your browser software. For more information about cookies and how to delete them, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org
Acceptance of Cookie Use